[SWFObject] welcome to the new FlashObject list

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Mon Apr 24 10:40:19 PDT 2006

Just a quick note - i've moved the mailing list to this one, so
please send all mail to swfobject at lists.deconcept.com now.

I couldn't preserve everyone's settings as far as digest mode is
concerned, so if you were in digest mode, you'll need to log into the
mailing list preferences page and change your settings.

Here's the link if you need to change any of your options:

Let me know if anyone has questions or trouble with the new list.

i'll be shutting down the old list very soon, but I want to try and
save the archive first, then i'll update the
flashobject at lists.deconcept.com alias to point to this one.