[SWFObject] [FlashObject] Windows IE 6 ignores right alignment?

Ricardo Cardenas cardenasricardo at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 25 06:11:30 PDT 2006

Geoff: that worked, thanks for the advice.

In testing, I noticed that div's break up <p>aragraphs, so I wasn't quite
getting the wrapping effect I was looking for. But on a lark, I changed the

Does swfobject support <span> just as well as <div> for the alternate
content? Does it simply replace ANY html element with the right id?