[SWFObject] SWFObject in Nokia 770 (Opera)

Jorge Tarazona jorge.tarazona at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 08:26:00 PDT 2006

Hello. Just to tell you, that I have tried SWFObject in my Nokia 770 browser
which is an Opera reduced version and works quite well, except the wmode
transparent variable, but this can be include in the Actionscript using the
"Stage" tag. The best thing about it is that it seems to be responding
faster that using the old method.

Also, I would like to thank you, Geoff, for linking to my spanish
translation from official SWFObject web page. I have updated the text and
links with the new version.

Jorge Tarazona
www.cms10.net