[SWFObject] not getting to the flash movies

Anthony Connelly tjcdesigner at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 14:56:40 PDT 2006

When trying every example page of SWFobject on the
site, including slideshowpro demo,  I am prompted to
upgrade Flash. Yet, when visiting other Flash sites,
the Flash movies play fine. Am I forgetting something
easy?

I have installed and uninstalled IE 6, now upgraded to
7 beta.
I have installed the latest Flash player several
times.
Run Active-X is enabled in IE options
Active scripting and java scripting is enabled in IE
options.

What else should I do? Flash plays fine so I guess its
the javascript end of things? I don't know much about
it but I also installed the latest Java, although I'm
guessing this is only for applets. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tony