[SWFObject] Multiple movies on one page

Michael Ypes michael.ypes at the3rdroom.com
Tue Apr 25 03:47:29 PDT 2006

Each one of your containing divs needs to have a unique id. At the moment
they are all called "flashcontent". It should be something as follows

etc

Cheers

Michael Ypes
The 3rd Room

t: 01202 522 366
m: 07968 210 733
e: michael.ypes at the3rdroom.com
w: http://www.the3rdroom.com <http://www.the3rdroom.com/>

The information within this e-mail is confidential and may be subject to
legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any part of its contents or take
any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender by replying to the sender of this message. All
reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in
this e-mail. The 3rd Room cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage
arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments and recommend that you
subject these to your own virus checking procedures prior to use.

  _____