[SWFObject] SWFObjects handling of FlashVars for IE browser

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Tue Apr 25 08:02:51 PDT 2006

so just to clarify:

you load a flash movie that has flashvars passed in

in IE, if you hit reload, the flashvars no longer show up inside the
movie?

Can you go to my SWFObject test page and hit refresh and see if the
vars don't show up anymore?

this page:
http://blog.deconcept.com/swfobject/swfobject.html
has a string of text passed in - you can see it printed out saying
"this is passed in via flashvars..."

hit reload on that page and see if the string still shows up.