[SWFObject] SWFObjects handling of FlashVars for IE browser

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Tue Apr 25 08:16:10 PDT 2006

For some reason I thought there was a way to add a password, but you
all might have to just unsubscribe and then re-subscribe.

On a sort of related note: Some friends of mine suggested I move this
list to Google Groups instead of recreating the mailman list - does
anyone see a big advantage in doing that? Or is this mailing list
working out ok?

On Apr 25, 2006, at 11:07 AM, john.nicholls at platypus-systems.co.uk