[SWFObject] SWFObjects handling of FlashVars for IE browser

Jonathan Walker jwalker at kisstheweb.com
Thu Apr 27 06:17:51 PDT 2006

Hi, thanks for the feedback on this

But I still have problems and several of my contacts have the same
problem namely the content of the swf disappears when you refresh the
screen under
IE after the recent update.

So basically you say it works fine when you refresh the page, can you
confirm therefore that the following links work, one is the old
version before IE update where it asks for you
to activate the content

this link is the old version and requires activation;

http://www.mackinnonfineart.com/furniture/russian_bureau_old.html

and this one has the new code implimentation but now "fails" to load
the FlashVars on IE;

http://www.mackinnonfineart.com/furniture/russian_bureau.html

I appreciate your assistance but just too many of my own contacts
claim they cannot see the content once the page is refreshed.

Jonathan Walker