[SWFObject] express install

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Thu Apr 27 10:33:37 PDT 2006

you can use my expressinstall page to test your system...

http://blog.deconcept.com/swfobject/expressinstall.html

this page requires 8.0.23 - so it will try to upgrade you if you have
anything lower.

if this works, then it's probably an issue with your swf file - you
can look at the fla that comes with swfobject and compare the code/
movieclips i use in that.

also: it's best to test your expressinstall stuff with flash player 6
- sometimes if you are using a custom upgrade message, flash player 6
is really picky about the stuff you can show when you publish from
flash 8.