[SWFObject] express install

Olson, John jolson at mgmmirage.com
Thu Apr 27 12:06:08 PDT 2006

Check out the Flash plugin switcher
http://www.kewbee.de/produkte/PluginSwitcher.html

Online help is in English:
http://www.kewbee.de/FlashPluginSwitcher/Help/

- John O.

John Olson
Sr. Flash Designer
Graphic Arts Department
MGM MIRAGE Advertising, Inc.
702.792.4746
jolson at mgmmirage.com <mailto:jolson at mgmmirage.com>

________________________________

From: swfobject-bounces at lists.deconcept.com
[mailto:swfobject-bounces at lists.deconcept.com] On Behalf Of Michael
Tighe
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 11:35 AM
To: swfobject at lists.deconcept.com
Subject: Re: [SWFObject] express install

How do I roll back my browsers so that I can test older versions of
flash?

Never been able to figure that one out.

Thanks for the pointers,
Michael

On 4/27/06, Geoff Stearns <geoff at deconcept.com> wrote:

	you can use my expressinstall page to test your system...

	http://blog.deconcept.com/swfobject/expressinstall.html

	this page requires 8.0.23 - so it will try to upgrade you if you
have anything lower.

	if this works, then it's probably an issue with your swf file -
you can look at the fla that comes with swfobject and compare the
code/movieclips i use in that.

	also: it's best to test your expressinstall stuff with flash
player 6 - sometimes if you are using a custom upgrade message, flash
player 6 is really picky about the stuff you can show when you publish
from flash 8.