[SWFObject] Help 100% by100%

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Fri Apr 28 05:32:29 PDT 2006

there's also a 100% example included with the source files of
SWFObject (fullpage.html)

I also have a blog post on the subject, which is here:
http://blog.deconcept.com/2005/01/02/100-height-and-100-width-xhtml-
flash-embed/

You can also just use an old fasioned table to get it to be 100%
height/width.

Try those out and see if that gets things working for you.

(also, sorry i didn't look at your earlier e-mail, i was at work and
your non-worksafe warning made me not want to click it :))