[SWFObject] Transparent backround + Flash files ontop of eachother + Firefox = Problems

"André L. Keidser" andre.keidser at hyperisland.se
Tue Aug 15 07:04:44 PDT 2006

Hi all,
I have a little problem that I need to solve rather quickly. I have a
website where there are three flash films, with wode set to transparent,
on top of eathother and thats comunicates  with eachother with help from
Flash "localconnection". This works perfectly in IE but refuce to work
in Firefox.The only thing that happens in fire fox is that the biggest
flash file start to load and then freeze. The other two flashfilms can't
be seen anywhere... Anyone that know how I can fix this problem?? I
would be grateful for any help!!

Take care
//
André L. Keidser