[SWFObject] Problem running SWF Player

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Thu Aug 3 10:45:49 PDT 2006

well, the swfobject is there and it's writing the swf to the page, so
we know that all of that is working fine.

one thing i did notice, that may depend on how your swf is set up -
you pass in a var called streamName, and this is the value:

library/media/RLT.flv

but when I add that on to the url, i get a 404:

http://www.petclubintl.com/comps/test/library/media/RLT.flv

maybe that's the problem?