[SWFObject] What does GOOGLEBOT read and index?

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Thu Aug 3 11:28:22 PDT 2006

there's no doubts about it... to test this you can search for:

"this is replaced by the flash content" (in quotes) in google, and
you'll see a ton of pages that just use the default code that I
provide with the script... all indexed by google.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=%22this+is+replaced
+by+the+flash+content%22&btnG=Search