[SWFObject] does any one know if we need to update the url's for express install?

Cosmic cosmic at cosmic-groove.net
Thu Aug 3 16:42:17 PDT 2006

this was a post a few days back...read below..Thanks Peter

This is because MySpace is using Express Install to force all of
there users to Flash Player 9 for security reasons. This is causing
the Macromedia servers that drive express install to run particularly
slow. It is hard for us to actually reduce the traffic given that
Myspace is #1 or #2 in the US with respect to traffic. So we are
currently being a victim of the success of Express Install. It's
acutally TOO easy to use and now the servers are getting slow.

We are working on improving the situation, but it may be slow for a
few more weeks.

--
Michael

On Aug 3, 2006, at 6:00 PM, Travis Christopher wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm wondering if the url's in the expressinstall.as still work, i'm
> having trouble connecting.
>
> fpdownload.macromedia.com
>
> and
>
> http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/update/current/swf/
> autoUpdater.swf?
>
> Thanks!

--------

http://www.cosmic-groove.net

Quotes:
"Beyond your tunnel vision reality fades, Like shadows into the
night" Pink Floyd - Lost For Words"

""Where there is a shadow, there is sunshine." unknown author

"music is my religion" cosmic