[SWFObject] Trying to add unsupported property on scriptableplugin object

Jacques jdl at jdlweb.net
Tue Aug 8 20:22:49 PDT 2006

Hi Geoff,
Reveived the following mail... Apparently they take advantage of  MS stupid
implementation of  activeX protection for what I suspect is a new kind of
spyware
asking you to download their OWN Flash player.

i say suspect cause I didn't load it of course....  might be of interrest to
the community...

Regards
Jacques

Content of the email :