[SWFObject] expressinstall firefox

Michael Williams miwillia at adobe.com
Sun Aug 13 16:14:13 PDT 2006

Unfortunatly there is no Hungarian localization of the Flash Player installation process at this time. English is the default if you are not Japanese, Chinese(Traditional/Simplified), Korean, Spanish, French, Italian, or German.

In the future we will expand to support other localizations, but not in the forseeable future.

--
Michael