[SWFObject] Firefox Trickery - Won't Play Audio Correctly

russ421 at aol.com russ421 at aol.com
Thu Dec 14 09:24:35 PST 2006

 Hello, bit of a problem here.  I'm new to Flash and love SWFObject, but I'm having a bit of a problem.

I have created a button that plays audio files.  It works great in IE and Safari, but isn't working correctly in Firefox.  All the audio gets mixed up, hardly plays, etc.  The buttons to click work great, however.

An example page is http://www.learn-korean-now.com/beta/sample1.php

>From my days of testing, I think it works great in Firefox if I have less than 15 buttons on a page.  That would make the current site hard to develop, and it should work fine with more buttons.  It uses the same swf file over and over again, passing the audio filename to the swf file via FlashVars.

Any ideas on what is going on?  I couldn't get the audio to play at all with the standard AC_FL_RunContent, and it works great with SWFObject, but not in Firefox...