[SWFObject] 100% and IE

Troels Bentsen troelsbentsen at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 2 07:36:18 PST 2006

Hi Michelle

Are you in any way using Stage.width or Stage.height to get some parameters?
If so I got the answer in this mailing list a couple of months ago, that you
have to have  a second frame on your timeline, to make IE read Stage.width
and Stage-height. Anyway that is the variables IE have troubles with.
Apparently it's a bug

Troels