[SWFObject] 100% and IE

MichelleX michelle at steelveils.com
Sun Dec 3 06:24:35 PST 2006

Okay! I figured it out (I'll post here in case anyone else runs into
this kind of issue)... it was a style sheet problem. Specifically with
the background image.
Why I did this, I have no idea - habit I suppose.. but I put a width on
the background. As soon as I took that out it stretched. I also have no
idea why IE would interpret the
background width as any kind of parameter - but whatever. It's working
now. I'm happy.

cheers,
Michelle