[SWFObject] Standard Embed to SWFObject Converter

Tech Soap technogeek at grannymaude.biz
Tue Dec 5 08:45:48 PST 2006

Steve,
You're right.  I just cut the code out of what flash generated when it
created the menu.html file when I published the swf.  I tried to get all the
trash out of it but I guess I wasn't successful.  Thanks for taking a look
at it.

I've managed to cut out all the code that flash generates in my html files
and just replace it with the swfobject and nothing else.  You can see my
results at http://michelleachuff.com.

Best regards,
Paul

  _____