[SWFObject] Using PHP with SWFObj

Steve Kamerman kamermans at teratechnologies.net
Fri Dec 8 11:15:27 PST 2006

>Is it possible that because the PHP code appears BEFORE the swfobject
>script, it gets processed as soon as the browser hits it, and then
>immediately afterwards the swfobject script does its thing as well and
>generates the flash?

Yes - that is how it works.  It shows the div by default but it is
immediately replaced with the flash content via Javascript.  What kind
of output is your PHP code generating in the div?  Can you try
commenting that PHP code out and just putting some plain text in there
to see if it's actually the content that's the problem?  If it is the
content itself, we will need to see it.

Steve Kamerman
Director of IT
Tera Technologies