[SWFObject] SWFobject and IE multi-install?

Aran Rhee aran.rhee at qdc.net.au
Mon Dec 11 03:06:46 PST 2006

Micky.

Well if you're already 100% sure you code is right, then it must be the
multi-install ;)
(you can always post a url to your code so others on the list can be 100%
sure too, if perhaps you're only 98.9% sure)

Do Geoff's test pages also fail for you also?

I personally haven't used multi-install before, so I don't know how it
handles the registration of activex objects as you switch between versions
of the IE engine.

Aran