[SWFObject] Plase unsuscribe me from this list

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Mon Dec 11 17:55:34 PST 2006

sorry the list is being screwy for you all...

i'll remove the two of you now, and Carol you want to be set to
digest instead of every message?

you have to use the exact e-mail you used when you signed up...
sometimes people use an alternate e-mail address when they sign up,
then try to change settings based on a different address and mailman
doesn't like that much...

if anyone else has requests to be removed or wants settings changed,
you can always e-mail me directly at geoff at deconcept.com