[SWFObject] SWFObject forum

Nathan Meyers nmeyers at telkomsa.net
Wed Dec 20 03:02:23 PST 2006

Thanks Geoff
Just to let you know, the 'try searching' link in your welcome post
doesn't link to the right page.

Other than that good work.

Nathan Meyers @ The Orange Dog
The Orange Dog House | 32 Whittler's Way | Hout Bay, 7806 | T:+27[0]
21 790 6092 | F:+27[0]21 791 4460

View our portfolio: http://www.orangedog.co.za/
Visit our Blog: http://www.orangedog.co.za/blog/
----