[SWFObject] Firefox!!

Sander Kruger s.kruger at 3-gsp.com
Thu Dec 21 14:38:03 PST 2006

As far as I can tell, the problem is not with the wrapper.

I tried to load the /italiano/intro.html and it just gives a black page, but
the same happens if I try to load the swf directly:
http://www.amikitalia.com/italiano/intro.swf.

The other languages work both with and without their wrapper. Are you sure
there is not just a problem with your Italian swf?

Sander Kruger

  _____