[SWFObject] problem with 100% height and mozilla

Saša Bilbija sasa.bilbija at hipergo.com
Tue Jul 18 02:51:52 PDT 2006

Hello,

I have problem stretching flash to 100%. I have table that has menu in one <td> and flash in other. So when height of menu changes flash should starch to that height. I added 100%, noscale and 100% to parent elements and it works great in IE but not in Mozilla. In Mozilla height is fixed. The problem is if I use standard code <object><embed> it work also in Mozilla so it must be the problem with swfobject.

Anybody has any idea what could be the problem?

thank you

Saša Bilbija
hipergo>>> spletna agencija, d.o.o.
Knezov štradon 94, 1000 Ljubljana
tel: 01 280 46 15, gsm: 051 399 511, faks: 01 280 46 11