[SWFObject] Drew's request

Jeremy Nicoll jrnicoll at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 09:55:28 PDT 2006

  Though I do not have the time at the moment to test it out, I can't
imagine why you can't just pass the flash file a variable (via [Name of
SWFObject].addVariable("variableName", variableValue) in your
JavaScript) and then access the variable in your flash file as
_root.variableName.  For the variable value, pass it something like
'http://www.seemysites.net' and then use something like
getURL(_root.variableName) in Flash to actually use the link.

Jeremy