[SWFObject] Using SO for .wmv or other files?

YakiNiku yakiniku_mail at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 09:53:55 PDT 2006

Nevermind! I duplicated the swfobject.js file to use WMV parameters instead and it works just fine in IE 6 and FF  -  I hope you don't mind, Geoff... it's not the best fix, but will keep testing it to see...

YakiNiku <yakiniku_mail at yahoo.com> wrote: Is it possible to use SWFObject for other files caught up in the Microsoft click-to-activate crap? For example... a .wmv or other movie file?

I figure no, since the code is written to display Flash... and does not pull the same active-x/plugin info. Just wanted to ask to make sure....

THANKS for you time!