[SWFObject] SWFObject is undefined

Aran Rhee aran.rhee at qdc.net.au
Thu Jul 13 22:07:18 PDT 2006

Yvette.

It looks like the flash content is being drawn and then centered afterwards,
so you are getting some artifacts of the flash buttons as they reposition.
Maybe try taking the centering off the table cells ? (the <td> tags).

Anyone else have some suggesions?

This would definietly be one more reason to have the buttons as 1 menue file
rather than 6 individual buttons ...

Cheers,
Aran

  _____