[SWFObject] BUG FOUND

Jim Berkey jim at jimbo.us
Tue Jul 18 11:10:05 PDT 2006

Okay, I couldn't duplicate it locally at all, BUT, I uploaded your files here and find the same as you:
http://jimbo.us/swfobjectTest/

I did find that on index.html your javascript link is to SWFObject.js - but the file is actually all lowercase, so I changed it in index.html.
Note: The version of swfobject.js is the one you have with the commented out section. I tried with a fresh version, and got the same time-out in IE when refreshing. I didn't crash, but did get the time-out message, referencing line 56.
jimbo