[SWFObject] Trouble converting from the old flashobject.js to thenew swfobject.js

Lee Bradley lee_bradley at operamail.com
Tue Jul 18 14:34:43 PDT 2006

Iain -

Works like a charm! Thank you very much. I am fairly sure you now hold
the world record for posting a precisely stated fix to a technical problem
at damn near light speed.

I have tried to answer one of my other questions, namely, does the .swf
get *created* by the embed script and all the
other code (.xml, .htm etc.) by renaming gallery.swf to something else
and it appears it does not since I get a blank page
when I run the ap. I guess it's time to contact the person that posted
this original page to see how she built the .swf.
Before I do, do you have any insight into this "what creates the .swf"
issue?

- Lee