[SWFObject] issues with IE

Jim Berkey jim at jimbo.us
Fri Jul 21 06:31:24 PDT 2006

Let me guess, on this machine that causes problems, you have installed at least one version of  IE 7 beta? I had this problem on a test machine, and uninstalling/reinstalling IE beata, flash player, and everything else did not fix it. Something in a version of IE7 in the beata does not like javascript embed methods. Hopefully this problem in IE7 will be fixed before it is released to the public.
jimbo