[SWFObject] BUG FOUND

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Mon Jul 24 13:38:37 PDT 2006

have you tried using a non-js embed method? just the generic object/
embed tag that flash spits out?

it's interesting that only fp9 shows the issue... i spoke briefly
with a flash player tech when i made the streaming content fix in
1.4.2, and it sounded like he was going to put a similar fix into fp9
to fix the problem (which is really an IE bug)

the other issue with the movies changing position i'm treating as a
different issue.

if you comment out the 'onunload' part do they still change position
when you click the link?