[SWFObject] fp9 bug in IE with multiple swf files +externalinterface (out of memory)

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Tue Jul 25 11:56:18 PDT 2006

good news :)

ok, i just realized i put the wrong swfobject_source.js into svn, but
i just updated it a few seconds ago, so if you are looking at that,
get the newest version first (rev. 24)

if anyone else has time to test this, it would be great. I'm sending
an e-mail off to adobe now with all the info in it, so hopefully they
will get this patched up super quick before too many more people
download fp9.