[SWFObject] problems getting it to work

Cosmic cosmic at cosmic-groove.net
Wed Jul 26 09:30:57 PDT 2006

is this true also for the redirect to work?

I tried this...is it not working because of the size or do i have the
code wrong?

<script type="text/javascript">
		// <![CDATA[
		var fo = new FlashObject("nav.swf", "fotester", "795", "106",
"8.0.22", "#FFFFFF", true);
		so.addParam("redirectUrl", "http://www.mydomain.com/upgrade.htm");
		fo.write("flashcontent");
		// ]]>
	</script>

Thanks
Peter

On Jul 26, 2006, at 1:16 AM, Marc Castles wrote:

> The express install has  a minimum height and width that it needs
> in order for it to work.
>

> You are going to have to make your swf higher in order for express
> to work.
>

> Regards,
>

> Marc Castles
>
> Peak Software 8 Field Street, Ballarat Vic 3350
>
> PH: 03 5334 4752
>
> FAX: 03 5333 7411
>
> MB: 0421 636 775
>
> marc at peaksoftware.com.au
>
> www.peaksoftware.com.au

--------

http://www.cosmic-groove.net

Quotes:
"Beyond your tunnel vision reality fades, Like shadows into the
night" Pink Floyd - Lost For Words"

""Where there is a shadow, there is sunshine." unknown author

"music is my religion" cosmic