[SWFObject] wmode transparent problem and more

Lawrence Nievaart newstreamdesign at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 19:20:34 PDT 2006

Hi Geoff,

The IE problem is fixed after reinstalling the player so that's no problem.
But the transparency problem remained. There was no artwork or anything else
that could have caused those lines. The same .swf worked fine with
transparency before I applied swfobject. The transparency problem only
occured afterwards. Don't know why that is, but hoping someone might be able
to help.

Cheers.