[SWFObject] Best practices for installation

Rostislav A. Siryk Siryk at validio.com.ua
Sat Jul 29 06:55:31 PDT 2006

Michael,

This is totally and awfully good news for everyone who wants Flash
Player 9 worldwide 90% penetration as fast as possible.

Knowing the fact that MySpace.com recently became the Real Site Number
One by Hits (leaving the Google and Yahoo! Mail behind) I'm really
encouraged!

http://weblogs.hitwise.com/bill-tancer/2006/07/myspace_moves_into_1_posi
tion.html

When site # 1 by hits makes such traffic for downloads, this is a
victory :)

And slow express install speed looks not so bad when I think about its
real cause -- a huge number of downloads of Flash Player 9!

However, isn't it good way to increase number of file servers / capacity
of the channel to support such big success?

Sincerely,

Rostislav Siryk
http://flash-ripper.com/