[SWFObject] 'Click to activate' not disabled by SWFObject

Jeremy Nicoll jrnicoll at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 16:36:02 PDT 2006

    I don't know why, but whether I try to load it in an external JS
file or have the code which writes the tag directly into the document, I
have IE and Opera both refuse interaction with Flash unless I click on
it first.  You can take a look at www.SeeMySites.net for an example (if
you are running IE on XP, or in Opera 9).  Any help would be
appreciated, because I do not want to go back to not running SWFObject.
Right now the code is in the main page, but it should still work, right?

--
Jeremy Nicoll