[SWFObject] SWFObject Digest, Vol 3, Issue 26

Brion Keith Mills brion.keith at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 09:37:28 PDT 2006

Gordon,

Thank you for helping solve this issue! I attempted several z-index
settings, obviously none of them worked.

This was the one thing that would have prevented me from proposing my idea
for this layout.

Jim - I agree that this could have been accomplished by doing it in
Flash...and certainly much more elegantly. However, it was requested that I
use the same markup for backend purposes -- but redesign the front-end. So I
had few options to explore in terms of the navigation. Not to mention search
engine issues.

Thanks for your feedback though.

 - Brion

--