[SWFObject] resizable div!?

Psychoinca psychoinca at web.de
Fri Jun 23 07:24:31 PDT 2006

Hi there,

first excuse for my bad english, i´m from germany.

I usally use your swf object to embed my movies, its fantastic. But in this case i fell into trouble: i got a movie which expands, before ieupdate i put the movie with object tag and 100% width and height into a div and changed the div size with javascript, so the div expands the movie expands and i can use the browsers scrollbars.
its similar to this example http://2mdc.com/resizableFlash/

Now my problem is that with swfobject it´s not possible for me to do the same thing, can you help me, i don´t know who to ask else.

Greetings from Germany Carsten