[SWFObject] version 1.4.2 not loading

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Sun Jun 4 20:31:43 PDT 2006

so the current 'real' page works but the new test page doesn't?

here's the test page:
http://dev.deconcept.com/1.4.2_test/swfobject.html

i think i found a bug in it over the weekend, but it would only
affect people with fp5 or lower in IE - i'll fix it tomorrow.

if the page doesn't work for you, try hitting this page:

http://dev.deconcept.com/1.4.2_test/flashversion.html

and tell me what version it says you have installed. once you hit
that page, try this page:

http://blog.deconcept.com/swfobject/flashversion.html

and see if the numbers match (tell me what that page says too)