[SWFObject] Mozilla Firefox Express Install Bug

andrew at beammicrosystems.com andrew at beammicrosystems.com
Wed Jun 7 03:03:29 PDT 2006

Hi Michael,

I've just tested upgrading from Flash 7.0.65 to version 8 using
expressinstall with Firefox and got the same problem as the previous
poster.
I am running Firefox 1.5.0.4 with swfobject 1.4.1 and I get a message
telling me to close the browser window while the installation takes place,
(after the package has been downloaded).

I have tried both closing all tabs and exiting Firefox completely and
clearing the cache numerous times in between.
The installation continues but I don't get redirected back to the original
site.

Let me know if I can provide more details.

Regards,

Andrew

"Michael Williams" <miwillia at adobe.com>
Sent by: swfobject-bounces at lists.deconcept.com