[SWFObject] ExpressInstall .. integrate class vs. separate swf?

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Fri Jun 16 11:33:53 PDT 2006

the express install code with SWFObject doesn't use a class anymore
because of preloading issues...

now there is just an include file with some code in it. you should
just insert this code into your movie so that it runs first. while i
haven't used any of the open source projects to create an express
install swf, you should just be able to put this code into the main()
method that is executed when your swf loads... (i'm not really all
that familiar with how they work, but i think mtasc works like this)

as long as your main class will load in flash player 6, you'll be
fine. In the future, if swf files get to be too incompatible with
older players, there may be a need to compile a separate swf file for
the express install stuff, and if you like, you can set up your
projects like this now.