[SWFObject] SWF Object and CSS drop menus

Aran Rhee aran.rhee at qdc.net.au
Wed Jun 21 00:31:12 PDT 2006

Michael.

Thanks for sharing. I was just looking at the code for interests sake, since
this sort of issue comes up on the list fairly often, and I noticed that one
of the links on the menu is linking incorrectly:

<ul id="menu1">
    <li><a href="http://www.google.com" <http://www.google.com> >Profile</a>

I take it, you didn't want a built in search facility in you menu :)

Other than that, menu works great...

Cheers,

Aran

  _____