[SWFObject] Adding vars to SWFobject in Flash runtime

Martin Eiler | Cumuli martin at cumuli.net
Wed Jun 28 04:24:38 PDT 2006

Hi

Thank you Danya for your reply. It was exactly the stuff I was looking for.

I stille have a small problem with the code. I can’t get the
ExternalInterface in flash to work.

Basicly I have an instance of the flash video component 8 on my stage called
flv_player.

Previously I used the action:  flv_player.contentPath = _root.flv_path;   to
set the paht to the flv-file.

So my problem is that I can’t figure out what vars I get from the
javascript, and how to handle them inside flash.

Regards Martin

  _____