[SWFObject] SWF Object and CSS drop menus

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Thu Jun 29 07:01:27 PDT 2006

well, adobe.com uses a modified version of swfobject, nothing fancy
there.

if you look at the embed properties, you'll see that they are setting
their wmode to 'opaque', which allows you to layer things over the
Flash movie.

You should have a look at how they do their CSS dropdowns - maybe
there's some code there you could borrow :)