[SWFObject] Code check

MoD - Andy Reedman andy at mindofdesign.com
Tue May 30 02:34:46 PDT 2006

Hi all,

Would someone mind checking my code please for FO on this site
please?....oh and Ive just realised I need to change it for this new
swfobject name, but the old name should still work right?

http://www.justdigitalprint.co.uk/

Ive just come back from holiday and the clients been fishing for
feedback from his clients and some of them came backing saying that
they had trouble finding where to upgrade their Flash version which
is odd because it's suppose to work with the express install?...could
it be that Ive saved the flash files as version 7 and got the express
install checking for 8????

Also some larger companies have said they cant view it cause their IT
department wont let them install the newer version of Flash.....guess
the only way round this is to do a HTML version aswell.

As Im a noob, I'd appreciated anyone just going over my code in the
index file to double check its OK....I pretty much took it from the
tutorial files.

Thanks

Andy