[SWFObject] CMX DW Extension

MocaLoca moca at mocaloca.com
Wed May 31 20:58:24 PDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post here and I apologize if this has been posted before.

I spent all day today reading about swfObject and Express install. It
definitely seems to be the way to go for adding swf to our sites for people
like me. Thank you so much for the hard work and sharing with us Geoff.

Because I am fairly lazy, right after I finished reading the swfObject Page
I immediately got the CMX Extension without reading which version of the
swfObject gets used: http://www.communitymx.com/abstract.cfm?cid=3DA1E

Well, I could not get my express install to work for nothing in the world
until I realized the extension installs version

FlashObject v1.2.1 when it should be SWFObject v1.4.1.

My question is, since now I spent the money, is there anyway to replace the
file used by the extension or would CMX provide a new one?

I know you must be thinking I am a sucker, not sure what I was thinking when
I bought it :-)

Thanks!

MocaLoca
Digital Media Artist