[SWFObject] Flash detection problem

Spanish On Patrol info at SpanishOnPatrol.com
Tue May 9 16:48:02 PDT 2006

Send me the url to your site and I will try it for you.  swfobject works on my site and I have the same version of IE and Flash.  You can check my site at www.myspanishteacher.com (click on the sample lesson link 2/3 down the page to see the flash content.

Philipp

----- Original Message -----
  From: Lacy Garrison
  To: swfobject at lists.deconcept.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 3:29 PM
  Subject: [SWFObject] Flash detection problem

  I have beating my head against a Flash detection problem for a few days.

  I've downloaded swfobject.js and followed the instructions on how to use it. However, the Flash detection fails in a specific version of IE (6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519) with Flash Player 8.0.24.0 installed.

  Has anyone seen this problem? Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated.

  Thank you,

  Lacy Garrison